Friday, January 8, 2010

Posting Here

To Mark, Abby, and Laura,

Once we're all registered here as administrators (I'll find out how), we can put up up-coming events and individual appointments for "arrow" prayers--quick prayers to the Father from wherever we are. We can write a short blurb about an individual we're meeting with and the struggles we want the other teammates praying about.

One of the first postings should be our 2010 goals in a condensed form. I'll try to do that soon--tonight?

Each of us should "subscribe" to this blog too, so that any comments or updates go to our emails. Then we won't have to remember to access the site for the most recent info; it'll be sent directly to our emails.

I think this will be a great way to keep up with each other's ministry, but also to provide that prayer support Mark and Abby mentioned had been lacking. I know it'll be a help for me.

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment